Sunday, February 14, 2010

Chloe Eau De Toilette - the new fragrance

As it's Valentines Day, I thought I would do a lovely dovey fragrance review. My gorgeous boyfriend Rob gave this to me for my birthday and it makes me feel a little princess-y every time I put it on. 




REVIEW:


It has quite a warm bottom note to it. Not an amber, which is what my other favourite fragrances have, but maybe a honey and a light wood. The white flowers at the top are warm also, like peony and maybe magnolia. It is not a crisp fragrance and I wouldn't call it refreshing, but more comforting and girly.


It has a sweet intensity that stirs memories of a the prettiest girl in my ballet class when I was about 6, or a the way a friend's cool older sister's bedroom smells.


I am looking forward to wearing this in winter. I think it will suit leather jackets, cashmere scarves and cosy snuggles rather than the stickiness of late summer.


INFO: 
Chloe EDT - $120.00
Can be purchased from David Jones, Myer and all good fragrance retailers.

2 comments:

  1. Happy valentine's day! Good smelling gifts are the best. I'm loving your blog too, thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative.. Latest Free Stuff

    ReplyDelete