Thursday, March 25, 2010

Aesop - Rind Aromatique Body Balm

It always feels like a nice snuggly home updating my blog. It perfectly reflects the silly little highlights I have in my day; smelling the jasmine flowers on my way to work, the smell of my boyfriend's cologne after his morning shower, my first coffee of the day and the smell of white out (does anyone else still LOVE the smell of white out?).


But I digress. I have just been so busy lately that I have not been able to write something here, and I have missed it.

SO. To this entry's treat. A dear friend of mine works for Easop and as she knows I am a little bit of a lotionaholic, she kindly gives me sweet smelling treats on a regular basis. 

The Rind Aromatique Body Balm does live up to it's name. It certainly has a strong scent to it, but the way it makes your skin feel is worth it. And once it sinks in, a really genuine vanilla note comes through over the citrus and your skin smells divine all day. AND it is very gentle on sensitive skin, which is always a plus for me. 





It contains orange peel, grape fruit and pink grapefruit and the labels says you can put it on the fridge for a cool treat during the summer heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment